With Blood Upon the Sand ARC Contest!
I have some ARCs to give away as well! I’m giving away six ARCs total: three in the US and three in the UK. This is a normal lottery-style giveaway that I’m running over at Reddit’s /r/fantasy. Click here to enter that giveaway.
But I also wanted to do something fun, so I decided to host a fan art contest for another copy of the book. An art contest, you say? Tell me more! Well, okay!
To enter the contest, you can:
- Create a piece of art, be it:
- A copy of Twelve Kings in Sharakhai in a strange place (the stranger the better, but please be safe!)
- Hand-drawn art
- A lego-city of Sharakhai
- A sand sculpture <— that’d be pretty awesome, actually
- Digital art
- An ode to Çeda as sung by you while playing your xylophone <—would also be pretty awesome
- Any other thing you can think of
- Post a digital copy of the art somewhere on your favorite social network: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, or hell, even the ghost town once known as Google+.
- Send me a link to the post at email@example.com with subject “WITH BLOOD UPON THE SAND ART CONTEST” in the subject line. Please include a shipping address to use if you win. Your address will not be used for any other purpose.
- The contest ends at midnight (GMT-6) on January 27th, 2017. Winners will be announced the following week.
- By entering this contest, you agree to allow me to share your art on my website and social network feeds. All rights to the art remain with you.
- The contest is open worldwide.
- Multiple entries allowed!
- One grand prize will be awarded: an Advanced Reading Copy of With Blood Upon the Sand. (Note that due to the timing, it may be a final copy, not an ARC.)
- Two runner-up winners will each be awarded one copy of Twelve Kings in Sharakhai.
- Three additional winners will each be awarded one ebook copy of The Winds of Khalakovo.
Have fun, everyone!