Kickstarter End of Year Update and a New Year Push
This is a crosspost of an update to my Kickstarter for Lest Our Passage Be Forgotten & Other Stories.
I wanted to send along a quick recap of how we’ve done so far. Thanks to you, the Kickstarter has gone well beyond my initial expectations. We’ve more than tripled my initial funding goal. We now have more than 150 backers. And we’ve added some great stretch goals, most of which we’ve already hit! I’ve already broken ground on one of the new stories. The backer for the character-name reward has already given me a great name to work into the second Winds of Khalakovo story. And the third story, set in my new Norse-inspired middle grade novel is starting to firm up.
But we’re not done yet! The Kickstarter has 10 days left and I’d love for us to hit the artwork stretch goals at $5,000 and $7,500. I’m confident we can reach those goals, but I need your help. Please spread the word however you can in the coming days. Here are a few key points that may help when spreading the word:
- $5 gets you three DRM-free eBooks: Lest Our Passage Be Forgotten & Other Stories, The Winds of Khalakovo, and The Straits of Galahesh
- All levels, including the trade paperback and hardcover rewards, include the DRM-free eBooks
- The limited edition hardcover is for backers of this Kickstarter only and will not be available for general purchase after the Kickstarter ends
- A free copy of either The Winds of Khalakovo or The Straits of Galahesh at the $50 level
- A free copy of both The Winds of Khalakovo and The Straits of Galahesh at the $75 level or higher
- The $100 level includes an extra limited edition hardcover for only $25 more than the previous level
- Two limited rewards still available: create-a-character and create-a-story. But hurry, there’s only one of each!
Thanks for all you’ve done so far, and thanks for your help in the coming days. Have a safe and happy New Year!